Share your knowledge
Developing International Citizens is an integral part of the ISB curriculum. We aim to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21st century. Our students learn to confidently bring their own perspectives to the world, while respecting different cultures and opinions.
One of the most effective ways in which we reinforce this learning, is when our parents and alumni work with us to share their expertise and experiences across different professional fields and geographies.
You can help us provide ISB students with practical opportunities to narrow the gap between the world in school and the world of work. Your participation can be as simple as
• Conducting mock University interviews
• Running CV writing sessions
• Running a career workshop
• Offering internships in your organization for recent High School Graduates
• Simply stopping by and having lunch with a small group of students interested in your career