SAVE THE DATE
14-16 February 2019
The International School of Brussels, Belgium
ISB Learning By Design is a call to reimagine the way schools facilitate learning in a culture characterised by open knowledge systems, inclusive communities, and rapid change.
We are committed to building on the success of Learning by Design 2017 by providing:
- Thought-provoking, open conversations and facilitated explorations of modern learning contexts
- Inspirational ideas, creative connections, storytelling and a focus on your burning questions
- Space and time to reflect and process these ideas in the context of each participant's current needs
- A network of like-minded practitioners to support the ongoing implementation of what you learn
- A number of pre-conference practitioner workshops and opportunity for class visits on the following subjects: Advancement (admissions, communications, development), Inclusion, Design, and Well-being.
A learning event... that actually makes a difference
We want to know what burning questions about learning you have, that the other conferences, the books you read, and your PD days don't cover. Tell us what matters to you and we will design LbD around these themes and ideas. You can also follow our design process on Twitter #ISBLbD.