Parent and Student-Athlete Handbook
The Athletics Department maintains a handbook that is intended to outline the practises, rules and explanations of how the department functions. The handbook linked below should be the first stop for parents or student-athletes who have questions about Raiders Athletics.
For other common queries, see our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost for my child to play a sport?
- What happens if my child loses their uniforms?
- What happens if my child is injured and has to go to the hospital?
- Where is the best place for me to find up to date game schedules?
- Can ISB facilities be rented for private use for something like a birthday party?
- Do I have to ‘house’ visiting athletes?