Below are some of the essential questions that families ask us when they visit the school. If you have a question that is not covered here, contact our Admissions Team, who will be happy to provide you with the information that you need.
- Does my child have to join ISB on a specific date such as the beginning of the school year?
- How is grade level placement determined?
- How does my child get to and from school?
- Does ISB run waiting lists?
- Is financial aid available towards the cost of tuition fees?
- How long is the school day?
- Is the application & capital fee refundable in any circumstances?
- How long will I have to wait before I know my child has been offered a place at ISB?
- My child has specific learning needs. How do I know whether these will be met?
- How will my non-English-speaking child manage in an English-language school?
Haven't found what you're looking for?