ISB Annual Fund
Together we are building a stronger ISB
GOALS: €400,000 & 500 Donors
The ISB Annual Fund is our yearly campaign to all members of the ISB community – current and past parents, alumni, teachers, staff, and friends around the world – to consider a gift in support of our school.
Thanks to the ISB Annual Fund, we are strengthening and adding programmes that directly benefit our students, and that set ISB apart as a leader in learning innovation. Programs like:
- Our first-ever series of Student Professional Learning Institutes, held in September 2013, including sessions for ISB students in Public Speaking, Leadership, Personal Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Futures Planning and Cooking for College.
- Financial Aid, to support ISB families that experience unforeseen financial reversals.
- Language learning, including a language learning summit meeting in November 2013 to re-examine how best to teach languages at ISB.
- Professional Development for teachers, including our annual Summer Learning Institutes.
- Learning Support, which is at the core of our inclusive mission
In 2012-2013, thanks to gifts from 270 donors around the world, the ISB Annual Fund raised a record-setting €327,569. With your generosity, we can achieve even more for our school this year.
Thank you for support!
Questions, feedback, or interested in supporting the ISB Annual Fund as a volunteer? Contact Brian Howard, Annual Fund Coordinator, at email@example.com.